Ostaco's Green Business Policy
Width of the overall glass unit is 1 3/8" top rating in energy efficiency.
At Ostaco our primary concern is providing our consumers with the highest quality product & service possible. However, this is not our only concern. Ostaco understands that an organization of our size can leave quite a large carbon footprint. So, in order to ensure a greener future Ostaco has taken the following steps:
- All PVC scrap is recycled and used in the manufacturing of products such as vinyl fencing, decking, railing and columns
- All paper and cardboard materials are recycled accordingly
- All scrap or damaged glass is returned to our vendor which in turn they recycle
- All steel and aluminum scrap is recycled and used in the manufacturing of other products
- At Ostaco all orders and communications are generated electronically reducing the use of paper products and in turn reducing our carbon footprint
- Ostacoâ€™s machinery generates a significant amount of heat that is re-circulated throughout the plant reducing our energy consumption
- Energy efficient lighting is utilized throughout the Ostaco offices and plant floor reducing our overall energy consumption
Ostaco is proud to say that we are not only committed to manufacturing the highest quality products but we are committed to building sustainable green business.