Fiber-Classic Oak Door
Width of the overall glass unit is 1 3/8" top rating in energy efficiency.
- The look and feel of real wood
- Select styles available in embossed or designline
- A solid polyurethane foam core with five times the insulating value of wood
- Can be stained or painted, just like a wood door
- An optional multi-point locking system for enhanced security
- A full system limited lifetime warranty*
Same-Day® Stain Finishes
* For complete details on our full system warranty, see your nearby Ostaco dealer or visit www.ostaco.com.
Note: Colors may vary from an actual application due to fluctuations in staining or the printing process of this catalog.
Our quality finishes bring out the finest grain details, to provide the genuine beauty of wood. But unlike wood, fiberglass doors won’t peel or warp due to changing temperatures (so the finish lasts three times longer). You also enjoy a five-year satisfaction warranty* on our finishes.
All exterior finishes are affected by continuous exposure to the sun, moisture and wind. We recommend re-applying the topcoat every three to five years or when the gloss begins to fade.