Width of the overall glass unit is 1 3/8" top rating in energy efficiency.
- Deep, welcoming Mahogany grain that is consistent with the trend toward darker, richer wood tones
- Value priced compared to premium wood doors, while still offering all the advantages of fiberglass
- Solid engineered stiles both sides and top to ensure added strength and increased security
- Composite top and bottom rail prevents mold and mildew build-up due to moisture
Same-Day® Stain Finishes
* For complete details on our full system warranty, see your nearby Ostaco dealer or visit www.ostaco.com.
Note: Colors may vary from an actual application due to fluctuations in staining or the printing process of this catalog.
Our quality finishes bring out the finest grain details, to provide the genuine beauty of wood. But unlike wood, fiberglass doors won’t peel or warp due to changing temperatures (so the finish lasts three times longer). You also enjoy a five-year satisfaction warranty* on our finishes.
All exterior finishes are affected by continuous exposure to the sun, moisture and wind. We recommend re-applying the topcoat every three to five years or when the gloss begins to fade.